We have solid translation competence and capacity in a range of specialisations.
- In-house magazines, press releases, annual reports and employee handbooks
- Websites and blogs, newsletters, brochures, marketing materials and packaging
- Contracts and agreements, court decisions, board reports and regulatory documents
- IPO documents, prospectuses, factsheets, KIIDs and RFPs
- Study protocols, clinical trial documents, product inserts and labels
Fit for purpose
We work in the most widely used suites and programs, from Microsoft Office to Adobe InDesign, delivering good-to-go translations in an impressive array of formats (including doc, indd, ppt, xls and html). We also harness the advantages of special translation tools, such as memoQ, WordFast and Trados Workbench.
These programmes allow us to leverage translations we have made in the past, ensuring consistency in terminology and tone of voice. In the long run that can result in significant cost savings for you.